Spring is here. It is a time of rebirth, rejuvenation and transformation. The snow is almost gone and there are green tips in the garden waiting for the warmth of the sun. What can you do to break away from old patterns and start a fresh beginning this spring?
When we have the courage to step up and the desire to play a bigger game, the world can become a very different looking place. No need to hide behind the false images from yesterday that may feel comfortable. Break out and get uncomfortable while you feel the true potential that awaits you. Personal growth requires that we may feel un-easy. The fact is to move forward and transform your life is not easy. It takes intention, commitment and a level of personal discipline you may not have employed before.
So what can you do to crack that old shell and start creating the life you deserve?
- Make a list of the things that are holding you back from your dreams.
- Which ones are real? Many of our hurdles exist only in our own minds.
- Identify the action steps necessary to realize your dreams.
- Start implementing one step at a time. Have an accountable timetable to do so. This means a deadline. TIP: Best way to do this is to schedule dates into your phone or on a calendar. Your subconscious now knows that to be in integrity with yourself and others – you HAVE to meet that deadline.
- Start to feel the energy in your body as if your dreams have happened. BELIEVE they are coming. Connect to that feeling daily. Feel the gratitude for everything that is coming your way.
The biggest problem we have when we start trying to create something in our lives is that we don’t feel we deserve it or we don’t believe it will happen. Well, dump those thoughts and replace them with positive affirming thoughts.
Your life will be a reflection of your thoughts. Now that you have stepped out of that shell, it’s time to be the Alpha Chick you were meant to be.
Mal Duane is a Best Selling Author and Personal Life and Recovery Coach who has overcome life challenges using the steps in the Alpha Chick Process. Her personal mission is to help women excel in all areas of their lives from business to personal relationships. Mal has been featured with Fox 25 Boston Morning Show, Aspire Magazine, Healthy Living and Metrowest Daily News. She has also been a featured guest on over thirty Blogtalk Radio shows discussing recovery and personal transformation.
Mal’s book, Alpha Chick, Five Steps for Moving from Pain to Power, is a best selling book and is available on Amazon.com.