Today I was on a call with my mentor Linda Joy, Aspire Magazine and Inspired Living Publisher. She said to me you are full of gratitude. I can hear it in your voice. You are so peaceful and present. You know what? She is right.
When I think back to last year at this time, I was so stressed out. I was in deep emotional pain pending divorce proceedings scheduled for early December.
Divorce is an energetically draining process no matter how hard you try to keep it balanced. Lawyers and the legal system make it confrontational and consuming. They drag it out which takes enormous wear and tear on the parties involved. I am so thankful to have this behind me which opens me up to a long list of things that I have on my gratitude list.
- My health is always my priority, without it I would have nothing. I am blessed to have perfect health as I am nine months shy of my 70th birthday.
- My home looks so beautiful now. I have painted and redecorated throughout. I did cleaning rituals with sage and blessings to remove negative energy. My home is my foundation. It is my happy place. There is nothing I love more than curling up with my dog on my bed and reading a good book or arranging beautiful flowers for my living room. I am so happy to live alone now.
- I am really focused and productive again. I’m loving my work more than ever. I have wonderful clients who really appreciate my services. I’m feeling deeply inspired to expand my message as I move forward to help women become financially sound. This was a very important lesson as I went through my divorce that a woman needs to be financially independent so she can advocate for herself. I don’t know how women survive the process without money.
- I am so happy in the present moment daily but also very excited about the future. I haven’t felt this optimistic in a long time.
- I have written about this before but it’s worth mentioning again. I have no fear. I not pulled into any negativity. I just look at everything without judgement. Definitely a saving grace during the recent presidential election.
The best part of this gratitude is that it comes from within. This is not based on anything outside of me. However, it does make me value all that I have and the beautiful friends that are part of my life.
This Thanksgiving, I am sending you a double serving of gratitude and I want you to know how much I love having you be part of my community.
Sending Big Love,
PS. The month of December I will be doing 45 minute Financial Freedom Strategy calls for $87. I have 20 spots left.
If you want a simple strategy for increasing your income go to>>//bit.ly/2fmaKVK